So here they are:
- How really good the drivers were to us when we were on our bikes
- How amazing the food was
- How infrequent internet access was
- How little wildlife, and yet how big and numerous the insect life!
- The rubbish left at the sides of the roads and well, anywhere really
- How poorly the Italians dress in Summer (both Geoff and I had been there in Winter before and they dressed so elegantly)
- How constant the weather was
- How outrageously beautiful so much of the countryside is
I think that's about all... My brain doesn't work very well anymore....